ok let’s look at this closely
it’s 6 in the morning
you carried a massive fishtank which no doubt costs like a hundred bucks into the woods
then you either dragged a hose or used buckets (since there’s no way anyone can carry that much water) to fill that thing up
then you set a timer on your camera (or asked a friend) and got in it and had to keep submerging yourself in cold water at 6 in the morning until you got a good shot where you weren’t a blur and you weren’t drowning
this photo is beautiful but what
That’s what you do for art.
Reblogging for the last comment.
#are you having fun over there #being gingers #your little ginger club #well good for you #just be ginger I don’t care #I didn’t want to be ginger anyway #hhahahahaaha #no really why am I not a ginger yet #it’s been eleven regenerations already #come on
could you imagine if he met the weasleys
do you ever wonder if anyone reads your blog like everyday just to check on you
Omfg "talk about" is a lot cuter than ask me
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.
when someone tries to spill the truth tea but you’re not ready to be scalded
Happy Little Pill video coming sooooon
Beyoncé on set for Drunk In Love music video
every family got a plastic bag full of plastic bags
kill the ‘carlos getting weirded out by night vale/cecil’s quirks’ trope
the boy wore a lab coat on a date and did chores when gravity stopped happening like nothing was wrong ok I don’t wanna hear it
MY NON-MUSICIAN FRIENDS WHEN THEY SEE MY REHEARSAL SCHEDULE
Ok but what if mermaids didn’t just live in liquid bodies of water.
What if there were mermaids who lived in thunder clouds and lured air plane pilots to their doom
What if Amelia Earhart was just seduced by a tropical storm mermaid and they’re living happily together in some seasonal monsoon system somewhere above the Bermuda Triangle